FileFactory.com

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Food For Thought : Domino Effects




So there was I chilling in my living room , eyes glued to the TV set while a dvd is playing.
Blue skies and perfect whether. What else could I ask for? And if it makes you wonder, yes...It was a wonderful Saturday afternoon.
'Flood' the movie was playing on my player. To sum it up, it was a movie in which it rained almost 97.5% throughout the entire show. But it was a good show(at least to me).

The reason I say so is because I DO NOT consider myself as an avid movie-goer.
Basically that means I can get enticed easily by movies that has
i) guns and camos
ii) sports cars
iii) RPGs (Rocket-Propelled Grenades)/Bazookas
iv) and an obscene amount of explosions on the cover.

I call this the Syndrome of Action Movie(SAM) which I strongly believe manifests itself in most, if not all the guys out there. Just think about it.

What is so fun about love stories, teenage conflicts that often leads to heartaches, horny doctors(i'm so going to get sued by the hordes of McDreamy lovers out there) and anti climax wedding flicks when you can have 200 soldiers shooting each other's arms and heads off with M16's while their beloved countries are doing their best to wipe each other off from Google Earth's next edition?
Or a hot chick chasing baddies on a Bugatti Veyron. Roar.. Now that's what I call a Flick.

Back to reality.
It was an almost surreal feeling when it started raining outside while I so engaged in 'Flood'.
Crap*. So i thought to myself.
-AND THERE GOES MY SUPPOSEDLY 'WONDERFUL' SATURDAY.

So I was wondering..
Has anyone of you felt the effects from the price increase yet?
Personally, I have not felt anything (at least not yet) thanks to the fact that I managed to fill my ride up on the day the price increase was announced. And all that after 1 1/2 hours of waiting at the petrol station. Pathetic.
So my friends and readers, be good be nice and make full use of the comments chat box.

In the meantime, do not worry too much about flood. The only flood that i could think of is the amount of bull**it that my good friend Sam can flood me with :)

I will be back soon (i hope so too)

Defiantly Yours
Ps: I miss Freedom.



pps : But not the food

2 comments:

eRiCa said...

you actually lined up to get ur tank filled?? O_O

Big Siang said...

hey i went for the rush that day as well.. and my brother finished half of it when he went on a round island trip the day after that..

petrol price rise is inevitable.. its a global thing.. but we are an oil production country.. so should the price increase.. nope..

then it was how it was announced its so messy.. left hand dunno what the right hand is doing..