FileFactory.com

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

A magnificient new start, or just a pathetic comeback?

Everybody hates to twist and turn on the bed but that was exactly what I was doing before I started writing what you are reading now.
Apparently my body clock is not in sync with the timetables set for early classes and there I was, lying down trying to catch some(but much needed!) sleep.

After a while I gave up entirely on it.
Thoughts hovering over my head for no apparent reason.
----------
Oh wait, my first post on blogspot?
A definite cause for celebration I'd say.

but ...wait a minute. I had a blog, I gave up on it.
And I shall spare myself the shame and embarrassment of announcing the address of my now defunct blog. Oh trust me, it will make you laugh so hard you'd probably fall from your chair and suffer from a chronic stomach ache (yup, just by laughing).
Looking back,I have absolutely no BLOODY IDEA about what the hell was i thinking then.

And a friend just made a bet with me. Loser cooks. The bet? My current blog will not see it's first month anniversary.
I'm fine with that, but COOKING?
That's right! COOK?? I trust my OWN cooking...not hers though *cheerful glee*
Right....enough of my own pathetic laments.

I have not given up on trying to sleep YET mind you!.
And yes, that is what I shall do.
Will be back when I feel like it.

ps: anybody else up for the bet? But lets not bet anything that has to do with cooking :)
EDIT : BLOODY PETROL PRICE INCREASE!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

millymin said...

Found ya! =D hmms... I've just learn cooking... now your turn? ROFL!

eRiCa said...

yo! great comeback. I abandoned lotsa blogs too. this is my most successful one. haha

YouWillKnowIfYouNeedToKnow said...

emily: Yupp, finally my turn :D i'm slow at finding out about certain things.

ms ting- shows that all great minds think alike =)